The Coach Mo's Social Media Fitness Challenge
The purpose of this challenge is to help one motivated individual accomplish what they have struggled to do on their own: lose weight and get fit. Here at Coach Mo’s we understand how disappointing it can be to want something so badly, work hard toward getting it, and not cross the finish line. We work with clients everyday who have been in a similar situation and we have helped them cross that finish line victoriously. Now, we want to help one special someone do the same…for FREE!
Enter Coach Mo’s Social Media Fitness Challenge for a chance to work one-on-one with Coach Mo for 12 weeks for FREE. Coach Mo will design your training program, guide you personally through your one-on-one sessions, and provide you with a nutrition plan.
- Must be an adult (age 18 or older)
- Must be able to commit to a regular training schedule (two days per week for 12 weeks)
- Must submit your story—Why should Coach Mo choose YOU for the Social Media Fitness Challenge? Story submission can be in writing or video. Submit your story to Coach Mo’s Facebook page or email us using the subject line “Social Media Fitness Challenge”
- Must need to lose at least 20 lbs or more
- Must be cleared for vigorous exercise by a medical professional (doctor’s written clearance is required)
- Must agree to post weekly progress updates to social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) including pictures and written statements
Your story must be submitted by February 20, 2016, to be considered for the Social Media Fitness Challenge. Late submissions will not be considered. Winner will be announced February 22, 2016. Winner will begin workouts on March 1, 2016. The winner will be evaluated by Coach Mo to determine if one-on-one personal fitness training or small group fitness training would provide the best results.
Birthday Parties at Coach Mo's!
Let Coach Mo’s host your child’s next birthday party. We can design a fun and physically active birthday party for your kid and their friends at Coach Mo’s gym or at your house. You can opt for obstacle courses, capture the flag, fun physical challenges, and a lot more.
Visit our Birthday Party page to learn more!
Adult Group Fitness Classes
Come try out one of our morning or lunch time group fitness classes. Your first session is always free!
Visit our Group Classes page to learn more.
At Coach Mo’s Elite Fitness, there is nothing more important than your well-being. We take great pride in helping you on your journey to better health!